Backpack Sprayer - Battery Operated
Smith Field King lithium-ion battery powered backpack sprayer with four gallon tank.
- 18 volt lithium-ion 2.1 amp battery
- 4 hours of spray duration on a single charge or 50 gallons of liquid
- 3.5 hour charger included
- Poly-wand and powder coated steel frame for durability and chemical resistance
- Padded shoulder harness
- Includes 4 standard nozzles: brass adjustable, medium fan, low fan, foaming nozzle
- 1 year limited warranty
- Sanitation package included: Fine mist indoor nozzle and extra 18v lithium-ion battery
BACKPACK SPRAYERS VS. ELECTROSTATIC SPRAYERS
Electrostatic sprayers generate charged particles that cling to those surfaces that hold an opposing charge. The EPA study below shows that a traditional backpack sprayer can be just as effective in spraying sanitizing chemicals to kill bacteria and viruses. The backpack sprayer in the test had one drawback -- over spraying -- as the nozzle employed was incorrect. When used with a special cone jet misting nozzle (included in package above), an electric backpack sprayer is an excellent alternative to an electrostatic sprayer at a fraction of the cost. What this means is that you can effectively use a standard electric handheld or backpack sprayer to combat COVID if you use the proper nozzle and ensure accurate coverage of QA, diluted bleach or other EPA approved sanitizing chemicals.